Sealants and Joint Treatment Products
A neutral cure silicone sealant particularly suitable for interior & exterior sealing applications such as joints, weather sealing, connection joints.
Telecom shelters, UPVC profiles, Aluminium Fenestration, Door & Window Frames, ACP glass, brick, concrete, wood. Building and construction joints. Top sealing at glazing jobs. Sealing between treated wood and glass. Sealing between PVC and glass.
• Panel / Perimeter / Project Sealant
• Good resistance to UV / ozone / vibration / moisture / airborne pollutants / cleaning detergents and many solvents
• Excellent weatherproofing properties• Easy tooling and soft extrudable properties
• Neutral cure - Room Temperature Vulcanization (RTV)
• Non slumping, can be used in overhead/vertical joints
• Excellent adhesion to most of the substrates including metals, aluminium, concrete, steel, glass, wood, stone and masonries
High quality, one component polyurethane sealant with high modulus for a wide range of sealing and bonding applications.
Applications:• All sealing and bonding applications in the building industry.• Structural bondings in vibrating constructions.
Product Features:• Polyurethane Sealant is a high quality, long lasting single component
polyurethane sealant for wide range of sealing and bonding applications.• Polyurethane Sealant has been developed for all sealing and bonding
applications in the building industry.• Polyurethane Sealant is used for Structural bonding in vibrating
constructions.• Polyurethane Sealant stays elastic after curing.• Polyurethane Sealant has very good adhesion on many materials.• Polyurethane Sealant has Especially developed for concrete
applications.• Polyurethane Sealant is available in White and Grey colors.
Available in 600ml sausage.
Fungus Resistant Sealants
A high performance neutral cure silicone sealant with outstanding adhesive/sealing properties for all wet area (kitchens & bathrooms) critical applications.
• Joints in sanitary applications and kitchens.
• All glazing works.
• Joints in container and cold store applications.
• Air conditioning sealing.
• One component RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanising).
• Excellent UV resistance.
• Can be applied to overhead or vertical joints.
• Excellent adhesion on porous and non-porous substrates.
• Anti-fungus properties.
• Mould resistant.
• FDA approved (food grade).
Expanding Polyurethane Foam
Polyurethane foam also fills the crack or joint with a resin that expands in the presence of moisture. Polyurethane foam is flexible enough to accommodate movement in the crack or joint due to changing soil pressures or minor settlement.
Since polyurethane resin systems expand during the injection, less resin is required to accomplish the repair and can be much more economical to install—especially in wide cracks and loose soil conditions.
Wet or actively leaking cracks and joints often will have better results being injected with polyurethane foam. In fact, because polyurethane resin systems are moisture reactive, they may actually require the crack to be pre-wet with a small amount of water in order to activate the full expansion of the resin.
For very wide cracks or joints, the polyurethane expanding foam systems will fill the crack and do so with a fraction of the resin that would be required if epoxy was used.
Nowadays widely used in insulating and fixing, door and window frames.