Sunanda Hack Aid Plast (20 Kg)
HACK AID PLAST is a unique single pack polymeric solution that strengthens the bond between plaster and new and old concrete greatly.
1. Bond between concrete and plaster
2. Bond between concrete and ceramic /glaze tile
1. HACK AID PLAST holds the concrete tightly due to interaction polymerisation.
2. As the concrete cures, the bond strength also increases.
3. Non-ionic, no possibility of attack on concrete by chlorides, alkalis, sulphates, etc.
4. It does not have any corroding or deteriorating effect on the reinforcement steel.
5. The bond between steel and concrete is also preserved by HACK AID PLAST.
6. Laboratory tests reveal that the force required to pull out HACK AID PLAST aided plaster is twice the force required to detach ordinary plaster. (Hack-AidPlast not used)
7. In general, in many repair cases gunniting does not last due to inadequate bond. This may be easily remedied by HACK AID PLAST. Use of HACK AID PLAST as a bonding layer before gunniting reduces the rebound loss.